Wednesday 14 October 2020

Well, I said I wouldn't but...


 I said I wouldn't do translations, but, as a matter of fact, my french seven years old doesn't speak english (shocking, I know ^^).

So I did, in fact translate the mini quest 2. I realised, while doing so, that I forgot something in the original PDF, and so made an erratum.

 

 

The Mini Quest 2, Version française, ici.

Erratum, en français / English, ici/here.

The links here are disabled, but you can get the game in its latest version Here.
Les liens sont morts ici, mais vous pouvez trouver le jeu dans sa dernire version Ici.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Friend. I'm Brazilian and I have a YouTube channel where I present print and play games. A lot of people ask me to do a review and gameplay of the game Mini Quest, it seems to be everyone's favorite, even though no one has played it yet. I would very much like to translate the game into Portuguese, so a large portion of the population that speaks Portuguese could play. Few people understand English here. I would really like more people to be able to play this game, and somehow I try to teach it in my videos, because I help in some way to teach how to play, without them having to read the rules of the game that are in English. I don't know if you could get me the files so I can translate the texts, the cards, the map, etc. I could do with the pdf file that I have here. But I think you should have the photoshop file with the text parts separate from the images. right? So it would be much easier for me to edit, I just need to change the text.
    Another thing I would like to ask you to do is register this game on BoardGameGeek. So people can post photos of the game, or write comments on the forum, or post review video and etc.

    I'm waiting the answer. And congratulations on the work.
    And my YouTube channel is https://www.youtube.com/joquinhoshard

    ReplyDelete